Chicken: Roasted chicken in vegetables by
Source: book: polskie przepisy
Tags: favourites, easy
- chicken thighs or legs: 450 g
- frozen vegetable mix (including brussels sprouts): 500 g
- onions: 80 g (1 medium)
- garlic: 2 cloves
- ketchup: 2 tbsp
- fat for frying (olive oil + lard or only olive oil): 2 tbsp
- salt and pepper
- curry powder: 1 tsp
- water: 2-4 tbsp
1. Season meat with salt, pepper and curry. Put it in some cool place for 15 minutes.
2. Fry it in hot fat on both sides, until the skin is brown. Put it away.
3. Cut onion into thin wedges and chop garlic. Fry it on the same fat.
4. When onion is transparent, add the frozen vegetables. Stir often.
5. When vegetables release a juice and start getting brown, put them to a ovenproof dish.
6. Add ketchup to vegetables and mix.
7. Put chicken on the top and add some water (so it won't burn at the bottom).
8. Cover and put to the oven in 180°C for about half an hour.
Serve with potatoes.
Nutrition Information (per serving):