Nicea salad by
- lettuce: 1 head (12 leaves of butterhead or 8 leaves of iceberg)
- cucumber: 160 g (3/4 big / Slicing specie or 2 medium / Pickling specie)
- tuna, canned in water: 2 cans
- smoked salmon: 100 g
- capers, canned: 2 tbsp,
- garlic: 2 cloves
- apple cider vinegar: 2 tbsp
- mustard: 0.5 tbsp
- olive oil: 2 tbsp
- hardboiled eggs: 4
- optionally - tomato: 2 medium
- salt and pepper
1. Tear lettuce into pieces and add to a bowl (or 2 bowl if for 2 persons)
2. Cut cucumber into thin long sticks. Add to the bowl.
3. Drain tuna. Add to the bowl.
4. Cut salmon into pieces. Add to the bowl.
5. Cut capers into halves (or smaller parts for less intense flavour). Add to the bowl.
6. Prepare sauce: crush garlic, add mustard, vinegar and oil. Add pinch of salt and pepper. Mix it.
7. Mix the salad thoroughly.
8. Cut eggs (and tomatoes), add to the bowl and mix gently.
Serve with baguette or wheat bread rolls.
Nutrition Information (per serving):