Barszcz biały (Polish sour wheat soup) - from soup powder by
Tags: <30minutes, easy
- Winiary's Barszcz biały z grzybami (or other barszcz biały soup powder, but this is the best): 1 sachet
- homemade chicken bullion / stock: 500 ml
- potatoes: 300 g
- smoked belly bacon: 100 g
- smoked pork sausage or polish white sausage: 50 g
- dried onion flakes, 1 tbsp.
1. Dissolve soup in bullion and boil it.
2. Peel and cut potatoes and add them to soup.
3. Cut bacon and sausage into cubes and add them to soup.
4. Add onion flakes to soup.
6. The soup is ready when potatoes are tender (after about half an hour).
Nutrition Information (per serving):