Pork: Meat + rice in chinese sauce by
- pork neck: 370 g
- olive oil (for frying): 1-2 tbsp
- parboiled rice: 1 cup dry
- frozen corn kernels: 48 g
- frozen green peas: 35 g
- chicken bullion/stock: 70 ml
- lemon juice: 4.5 tbsp
- sugar: 1.5 tsp
- soy sauce, 1.5 tbsp
- vodka: 30 ml
- garlic: 2 cloves
- paprika (spice), 1 tbsp
- corn flour: 3 tbsp
1. Cut meat into stripes and fry it (without any spices).
1. Mix bullion, lemon juice, sugar, soy sauce, vodka, garlic and paprika.
2. When the meat is ready, add the sauce to it and heat on the pan for about 5 minutes.
1. Fry the rice for 1-2 minutes and then boil it in salted water.
2. Heat the corn and beans in a pan or in microwave.
3. Mix it together when the rice is ready.
Serve in separate bowls: for meat with sauce and for rice
Nutrition Information (per serving):