Pork: Schnitzel in oats (recipe from Lidl) by
- pork loin: 6 slices (360 g)
- eggs: 2
- rolled oats: 70 g
- breadcrumbs (from bread rolls): 40 g
- wheat flour: 3 tbsp
- butter: 3 tbsp
- olive oil: 6 tbsp
- parsley: small bunch
- salt and white pepper
1. Pound the meat (cover it with cling film to not make too much mess in the kitchen).
2. Chop the parsley.
3. Add oats and breadcrumbs and mix.
4. To separate plates add eggs (beat them with fork) and flour.
5. Season meat with salt and pepper.
6. Cover each piece of meat: first with flour, then with eggs, and then with oats.
7. Fry meat in oil on medium heat, then put on a greased paper in baking tray.
8. Put some butter on every schnitzel.
9. Put schnitzel to the oven in 180°C for 3-4 minutes - to reheat the meat and melt a bit the butter.
Serving Size: 1 schnitzel
Nutrition Information (per serving):