Tree mushrooms a la schnitzel by
Tree mushrooms with proper spices can taste almost like the polish kotlet schabowy (pork schnitzel). They are not as tasty, but it's a good alternative for vegetarians.
- tree mushroom (boczniak): 500 g
- eggs: 1 large
- wheat breadcrumbs: 65 g
- lard (or oil, for frying): 5 tbsp
- salt, pepper and some pork spices mix
1. Clean mushrooms and season them with spices.
2. On separate plates put raw egg (beat it with fork) and breadcrumbs.
3. Cover each mushroom: first with eggs, then with breadcrumbs.
4. Fry mushrooms on both sides.
Serve with potatoes
Nutrition Information (per serving):