Chicken: "Freckled" chicken by
Source: book: Potrawy z kurczaka
Tags: favourites, easy
- chicken thighs or legs: 550 g
- butter: 30 g
- mild mustard: 2 tbsp
- honey: 2 tbsp
- lemon juice: 1 tbsp
- poppy seeds: 1 tbsp
- salt, pepper and paprika
1. Put chicken on a backing tray, skin to bottom.
2. All ingredients (except poppy) mix in a bowl.
3. Spread chicken with half of this sauce using a brush.
4. Bake in the oven in 200°C for 15 minutes.
5. Turn over the chicken and spread the rest of the sauce on it.
6. Sprinkle it with poppy and put to oven for next 15 minutes.
Serve with rice and a lettuce
Nutrition Information (per serving):
|| 39.4 g
|| 578 mg
|| 1.1 g
|| 55 g