Chanterelle soup with pumpkin - from soup powder by
- Knorr's "Kremowa Zupa Z Kurek Ze Szczypiorkiem" (Creamy chanterelle soup powder): 1 sachet
- potatoes: 350 g
- onions: 1 medium
- smoked belly bacon: 80 g
- pumpkin frozen: 100 g
- bullion: 500 ml
- water: 100 ml
- curry, white pepper
1. Fry bacon, add onion and fry more. Then add potato and pumpkin, mix and fry altogether.
2. Add bullion
3. Meanwhile dissolve soup powder in water and add to the soup. Bring to boil.
4. Add spices.
5. Cook for about 20 minutes.
6. Add spices for your discretion.
7. Add dill and cook for another 5 minutes.