Wrocław style bread roll by
A recipe for 2 bread-size bread rolls.
- water: 490 ml (can be mixed with milk)
- salt: 3 tsp
- olive oil: 2 tbsp
- sugar: 2 tbsp
- wheat flour type 650: 820 g
- fresh yeast: 26 g
1. Add all ingredients. Remember to crush the yeast, so it will mix with the flour better.
2. Start program for Leavened Dough (No. 16), or for mixing if that's not available.
3. When the mixing ends, wait some time (about half an hour) to let the dough grow a bit.
4. Put greased paper on the baking tray, sprinkle it with flour, form 2 long loafs from the dough, put them on the greased paper, incise with a sharp knife and sprinkle again with flour.
5. Bake in 180°C for about half an hour.