Pork (minced): Stuffed peppers (recipe from Lidl) by
- red peppers: 3 medium
- minced pork: 250 g
- greek style salad cheese (Feta): 125 g
- dried oregano: 1 tbsp
- garlic: 4 cloves
- parsley: 2 tbsp
- parboiled rice: 75 g dry
- onions: 1 medium
- olive oil: 0.5 tbsp
- salt and pepper
1. Cook the rice.
2. Chop the garlic into small pieces, chop the onion into small cubes, chop the parsley and crush the cheese. Add salt to the garlic.
3. Mix it with meat and rice, add oregano and a lot of black pepper.
1. Wash peppers, cut off the upper part (it will be a "hat") and remove kernels.
2. Spice the inner side with pepper, salt and oregano.
3. Fill peppers with the stuffing and put the "hat" (the upper part of peppers) on it.
4. Put peppers into ovenproof dish, pour them with olive oil and put to the oven with 180°C for 35-40 minutes.
Nutrition Information (per serving):