Baked potatoes by
- potatoes: 500-750 g
- onion: 1 medium
- olive oil
- salt, paprika
- spice mix for grill
- pork bacon or neck or ribs (optionally): 300-400 g
1. Slice potatoes and onion. Slices should be thick - for potatoes between 0.5 and 1 cm (like French fries), for onion less.
2. Lay the first layer of potatoes on a greased paper.
3. Spice them with salt and paprika.
4. Using basting brush apply olive oil on every slice. This will also spread spices evenly.
5. Lay next layer of potatoes and repeat steps 3-5 until there are no more potatoes left.
6. Lay onion slices, spice them with salt and grill mix, then apply olive oil with the brush.
7. (for version with meat) Slice the meat (about 2-3 cm), spice on both sides with salt and grill mix, then put on top of potatoes.
8. Bake it:
a) version without meat: for half an hour in 220°C.
b) version with meat:
- 10 minutes in 220°C, then turn the meat upside down,
- then 10 minutes in 220°C,
- then 5 minutes in 280°C (with additional heating on top), then turn the meat upside down,
- then 5 minutes in 280°C (with additional heating on top).