Creamy cauliflower casserole by
Recipe for 2 big or 3 medium servings.
More photos on flickr.
- cauliflower: 1.5 head (about 1320 g)
- butter: 3 tbsp
- wheat flour: 1 tbsp
- milk: 150 ml
- sour cream 30%: 1 big cup (380 g)
- cheese, type Gouda, grated: 200 g
- smoked bacon: 75 g
1. Broke cauliflower into small florets and boil it in salted water.
2. Melt the butter in small pot.
3. Add flour to the butter and fry it for a minute.
4. Slowly add milk, stirring.
5. Add cream and cheese and mix it until the cheese melts.
6. Chop the bacon and add to the sauce.
7. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
8. In ovenproof dish put half of the cauliflower on the bottom, pour it with half of the sauce. Then add rest of the cauliflower and pour with the rest of the sauce. Cover the dish.
9. Bake it for 15 minutes in 180°C.
10. Uncover the dish and bake for another 10-15 minutes in 200°C with additional heating from top.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
|| 140.21 g
|| 1351.34 mg
|| 16.61 g
|| 47.1 g