Pizza - basic recipe by
Tags: favourites, easy
- flour 310 g
- water: 180 ml
- sugar: 0.5 tsp
- salt: 1 tsp
- olive oil: 25 ml
- fresh yeast: 6 g
- tomato: 2 medium
- red pepper: 1 medium
- onion: 1 medium
- garlic: 1 clove
- olive oil: 1 tsp
- tomato concentrate: 0.25 tsp
- salt, pepper, herbs mix (for pizza or italian cuisine)
1. Add all ingredients into a bread machine and set program for leavened dough (No. 16).
1. Peel tomatoes (soak them in boiling water for easier peeling).
2. Blend tomatoes, pepper, onion and garlic.
3. Add it to pot. Add rest of the ingredients.
4. Cook for about 1 hour.
1. When the dough is ready (mixed and risen), put it on the baking tin - it should be a thin layer covering whole tin.
2. Cover it with the sauce.
3. Add your favourite ingredients for topping, in the order:
- cheese slices
- meat (ham, bacon, smoked chicken)
- vegs (onion, mushrooms, corn)
- grated cheese
4. Bake it for 10-15 minutes in 240°C.
Alternatively for more crusty top: 8 minutes in 240°C (until onion and cheese starts to brown), then 2 minutes in 280°C with additional heating from top. When baking 2 pizzas at once (one above another), after these 2 minutes switch them and bake for another 2 minutes.
Serving Size: 1 pizza