Pork / Chinese cuisine: Chow Mein with pork and broccoli by
Source: book: kuchnia chińska
- pork: 350g
- red or green pepper: 200 g
- shallots: 60 g
- broccoli: 100 g
- chinese chow mein noodles: 200 g
- peanut oil or olive oil: 3 tbsp
- garlic: 3 cloves
- ginger root: 0.5 tsp
- red (semi)dry wine: 15 ml
- soy sauce: 2 tbsp
- sweet chilli sauce: 2 tbsp
- sugar: 0.5 tsp
1. Boil noodles in salted water for 4-5 minutes. Then drain it.
2. Add 1 tbsp of oil to noodles.
3. Cut pork into stripes. Put the rest of the oil on wok and add pork. Fry for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add crushed garlic and ginger and fry for 30 seconds.
5. Add pepper, broccoli and shallots and fry for 2 minutes.
6. Add sugar, wine, soya sauce and chilli sauce and fry for 1 minute.
7. Add noodles, mix and wait till it warms up.
Nutrition Information (per serving):