Lebanese Potato Salad by
Dressed with a tangy lemon vinaigrette and fresh mint, this invigorating—and dairy-free—potato salad makes the perfect summer potluck contribution.
Makes 4 servings.
Total time: 1 1/4 hrs
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, (about 3 medium)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan or Dutch oven and cover with lightly salted water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, 25 to 30 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. Transfer to a cutting board. Let cool for 20 minutes. Cut the cooled potatoes into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. Whisk lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the potatoes and toss to coat.
3. Just before serving, add scallions and mint to the salad and toss gently.
Serving Size: 2/3 cup
Nutrition Information (per serving):
|| 5 g
|| 1 g
|| 153 mg
|| 2 g
|| 3 g