Veggie Pizza by
Source: Jamie Moore
• Pillsbury crescent rolls dough - 2 cans (I buy the regular ones, but they now have
this in sheets, which would be more convenient if using a rectangular pan).
• 2 pkgs (8 ounces each) cream cheese
• 1/2 pkg Ranch dressing mix
• 3/4 cup mayonnaise
• Assorted veggies – chopped
1. Unwrap crescent roll dough and arrange to cover bottom of cookie sheet. For a round pan, I use about 1-1/2 cans. Bake until light golden brown. Remove from oven & allow to cool completely.
2. Mix cream cheese, mayo, & ranch dressing packet. Spread over dough layer.
3. Top with chopped veggies of your choice.