Lemon Poppyseed Loaf by
2 cups almond flour
3 tbsp coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of fine sea salt
1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tbsp grated lemon zest
1 tbsp poppyseed
s almond flour
unsweetened apple sauce
grated lemon zest
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl whisk together dry ingredients.
3. Add in wet ingredients aside from poppyseeds and lemon zest and mix to combine.
4. Add in poppyseeds and lemon zest.
5. Pour into loaf pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean from the center, and center is firm.
6. Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for a month or so.