3 cups rolled oats
¼ cup chia seeds
¼ cup whole flaxseed
¼ cup almond meal
½ cup chopped walnuts
½ cup chopped pecans
½ tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
½ cup pure coconut oil
½ cup pure maple syrup
s rolled oats
1. Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine the rolled oats, chia seeds, flax seeds, almond meal, pecans, walnuts, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. In a small bowl, combine the maple syrup and coconut oil. If your coconut oil is in solid form, melt it first over low heat until it is completely liquefied.
4. Pour the maple syrup and coconut oil over the dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Spread the granola onto 2 parchment-lined baking sheets.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until golden and crispy.
7. Transfer the granola to a wire rack to cool.
8. When cool, break up the granola and store your granola in an airtight container.