Candied Strawberries by
A simple dehydrator recipe.
1 pint fresh strawberries
1/4 lb sugar or 1/4 lb strawberry gelatin
pint fresh strawberries
lb sugar or 1/4 lb strawberry gelatin
1. Slice the strawberries for the dehydrator.
2. Dip each strawberry in the Gelatin or the sugar.
3. IF you are making this for Vegetarian/Vegan use only the sugar do not use the gelatin because Gelatin is not vegetarian. I do not know if the recipe would work with the commerical Vegan "Jels".
4. Dry according to your dehydrator instructions for Strawberries.
5. The result should be a 'candied' strawberry slice that you simply eat like candy.
6. Adjust the amount of sugar or Gelatin if needed for the amount of strawberries you are using. Simply buy pound of bulk Gelatin and save for the next session or try it on other fruits.
Serving Size: 117g
Nutrition Information (per serving):
|| 0.2 g
|| 0.8 mg
|| 1.7 g
|| 32.4 g
|| 0.6 g