Caramel Frosting by
• ˝ cup butter, softened
• 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
• 1/3 cup heavy cream
• 1 TBSP pure vanilla extract
• 1 16 ounce box powdered sugar
1. Melt butter in saucepan.
2. Add brown sugar and cream. Cook over medium-low heat for about 2 minutes, until the sugar is dissolved.
3. Remove from heat and add vanilla. Transfer to a large bowl.
4. Using a handheld electric mixer, beat in confectioners’ sugar until smooth. If frosting is too thick, add 1 tablespoon heavy cream at a time until consistency is right.