*VEGAN* Roasted Spaghetti Squash by
- 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 lbs spaghetti winter squash
1. Preheat oven to 425 °F (220 °C).
2. Cut squash in half, lengthwise.
3. Use a spoon to scrape out seeds and fibrous innards. Massage olive oil over the open halves and sprinkle evenly with the salt and pepper.
4. Roast, cut half up, on a foil-lined baking sheet for 40-50 minutes, just until the vegetable begins to take on a little light brown color.
5. Remove from oven and let cool until easily handled (about 30 minutes). Use a fork to gently scrape/pull the long strands away from the shell.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
|| 8.3 g
|| 4.86 g
|| 329.13 mg
|| 0.04 g
|| 1.46 g