Salmon - Teriyaki by
Parchment paper or aluminum foil, 12×18 inches
½ cup carrots, thinly sliced
1 cup broccoli florets
Olive oil to taste
Salt & pepper to taste
6 ounces skinless salmon
2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
ounces skinless salmon
tablespoons teriyaki sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up.
3. On one half, lay down the broccoli and carrots. Drizzle on oil and sprinkle on salt & pepper.
4. Lay the salmon on the veggies, and pour on teriyaki sauce.
5. Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F/63˚C.