Salmon - Tomato Pesto by
Parchment paper or aluminum foil, 12×18 inches
3 ounces green beans
Olive oil to taste
Salt & pepper to taste
6 ounces skinless salmon
2 tablespoons pesto
10 cherry tomatoes, halved
ounces green beans
ounces skinless salmon
cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up.
3. On one half, lay down the green beans. Drizzle on oil and sprinkle on salt & pepper.
4. Lay the salmon on the green beans, and spread on the pesto. Top with tomatoes.
5. Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F/63˚C.