Whole-wheat rolls by
2 (0.25 oz) packages acitve dry yeast
2 cups warm water
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoon salt
4 1/2 cups flour
1/4 cup oil
2 cups wheat flour
(0.25 oz) packages acitve dry yeast
s warm water
1/2 cups flour
s wheat flour
1. Dissolve yeast in water. Let stand 5 minutes. Blend in sugar, salt and 3 cups flour at low speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed. Beat in egg and oil.
2. By hand, gradually stir in whole wheat flour and enough remainign flour to make dough soft.
3. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface, knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
4. Place in greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise. Refrigerate overnight.
5. Punch down and form into clovers. Place in greaseed muffin tins. Cover and let rise until doubled (1-2 hours).
6. Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes.
Serving Size: 1 roll