Secretly Spicy Deviled Eggs by
Tags: Spicy, Eggs, DijonMustard, Sriracha
sweet pickle relish
1. Fill a bowl halfway with ice and water. In a saucepan, combine the eggs with cold water to cover by 1 inch.
2. Add 1 tablespoon salt and bring to a boil over high heat. Remove the pan from the heat, cover, and et sit for 9 minutes
3. Transfer the eggs to the bowl of ice water and let sit for 5 minutes
4. Peel the eggs under cold running water. Halve the eggs lengthwise then trim a tiny slice off the underside of the egg half so the egg sits flat.
5. Carefully pry out the yolks and transfer to a bowl
6. Add the bacon, mayo, mustard, relish and salt and pepper to taste to the yolks and mash until smooth.
7. Squirt a dab of Sriracha inside the empty egg whites
8. put the filling into a sandwich bag and snip off the corner, piping the filling into each egg