Greek Yogurt Brulée by
2 cups Greek yogurt (I like 2%).
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 tablespoons honey
Fresh fruits, such as blueberries and raspberries
Special equipment: a brulée torch
s Greek yogurt (I like 2%).
tablespoons granulated sugar
1. Divide the yogurt among two heat-safe bowls. (I used larger-sized ramekins.)
2. Sprinkle one tablespoon of sugar evenly over the top of the yogurt.
3. Drizzle the honey over the sugar.
4. Very carefully, using your brulée torch, fire the sugar until it becomes golden brown and bubbly, about 5-10 seconds.
5. Top as desired with garnishes.