Salomon - Garlic Butter by
Parchment paper or aluminum foil, 12×18 inches
1 white potato, thinly sliced
Salt & pepper to taste
6 ounces skinless salmon
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1 clove garlic
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
white potato, thinly sliced
ounces skinless salmon
tablespoons butter, melted
tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up.
3. In a bowl, combine the butter, garlic, and parsley.
4. On one half of the parchment, lay down the potatoes. Drizzle on half of the garlic butter mixture. Add salt and pepper as desired.
5. Lay the salmon on the potatoes, and drizzle the remaining garlic butter. Add salt and pepper as desired..
6. Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges.
7. Bake for 30 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F/63˚C.